Last Updated: June 6, 2023
What Information We Collect
We collect various types of information, including:
- Personal identification information (Name, email, address, etc.)
- Financial information (Credit card details, bank details, etc.)
- Employment-related information (CVs, resumes, etc.)
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including:
- To complete transactions and provide our services
- For customer support and communication
- To enforce our terms, conditions, and policies
- For marketing and promotional activities
Disclosure of Your Information
We do not share, sell, or trade your information with third parties except:
- To comply with laws and regulations
- To protect the rights and property of Creative Solutions Canada
- For external processing by service providers under strict confidentiality
- For any other purpose disclosed to you at the time we collect your information
You have the following rights regarding your data:
- Right to Access: You can request copies of your personal data.
- Right to Rectification: You can request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate.
- Right to Erasure: You can request that we erase your personal data under certain conditions.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. However, no system is completely secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.